Lightweight Concrete Insulation Systems For Flat Roofs
NVS lightweight insulating concrete by Siplast
- This is a composite system that combines the unique properties of lightweight insulating concrete and insulperm premium expanded polystyrene insulation foam boards.
- The polystyrene board can be installed in a thickness necessary for high insulation R value and in stair-step fashion to facilitate prompt water drainage from the roof surface.
- By design, this system encapsulates the insulation board in concrete therefore offering superior fire protection, wind resistance and air infiltration resistance.
- The system is bounded to the substrate resulting in a stable, monolithic insulation built for the long term. It remains re-roofable.
- For free estimating or more information please contact our office.
NVS by Siplast.